VALUATION: $500 – $800
Signed by the distiller and comes housed in this unique combination of tiger printed wooden box
Produced from the pure waters of the Southern Japanese Alps, Hakushu Distillers Reserve is a green and fresh whisky with a crisp and vibrant taste. Now, for the first time ever, this whisky is available outside of Japan. From the Hakushu distillery in the foothills of Mount Kaikomagatake comes their Distiller’s Reserve single malt whisky. A no-age-statement expression that captures the smoky, herbaceous characteristics of their whiskies. Both lightly-peated and heavily peated malts were used for this complex and deeply enjoyable whisky. A hint of smoke and a lovely long finish.Current bid: $800.00 (inc GST)Current bid: $800.00 (inc GST) Bid nowDaysHoursMinutesSecondsAuction ends:
VALUATION: $15K – $25K
Displayed in a unique black and white wooden box
Current bid: $11,500.00 (inc GST)Current bid: $11,500.00 (inc GST) Bid nowDaysHoursMinutesSecondsAuction ends:
- Karuizawa produced outstanding whiskies, many of which have received international acclaim.
- They have released almost 300 single casks which are becoming increasingly rarer and rarer as demand soars.
- This limited bottling was selected from spirit distilled in 1999 & 2000, then “married” in single cask #2565.
- This release was an exclusive bottling for the Tokyo International Bar Show 2012. Bottled at cask strength.
VALUATION: $19K – $25K
Extremely rare Japanese Whisky from the Whisky Shop
Current bid: $13,500.00 (inc GST)Current bid: $13,500.00 (inc GST) Bid nowDaysHoursMinutesSecondsAuction ends:
- No. E070049
- 13 year old 59.0 %, 700 ml.
- Suntory Single Cask Whisky
- Yamazaki Distillery
- 2000 Whisky Shop W. 3rd Anniversary
This particular Yamazaki Owner’s Cask was distilled in 1998 and aged in a hogshead cask before being bottled in 2009. Presented in the original box with a limited number of bottles ever released. A rare find, indeed!
$5,000.00 (inc GST)
- CASK NO: CW70201
- BOTTLE NUMBER: 165
- ABV: 56%
- PACKAGING: Original Packaging in Excellent Condition
- VALUATION: $6,500 – $7,300 AUD
$6,100.00 (inc GST)$6,100.00 (inc GST) Read more
- AUD) Market Valuation
- One of the last bottles of this prestigious whisky remaining in Australia
- Limited 5000 bottles made in 2016
- Bottled at 48%