All the ingredients to make 12 Homemade Daiquiri Cocktails.
- Flor de Caña Rum
- Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- Shake, Measure & Strain Kit (Chrome, Gold or Copper)
- You will need to pick up 8-10 limes from your local supermarket
Just add what you need to your cart, download the recipes above and go homemade.$63.71 – $81.71 (inc GST)
or 4 payments from $15.93 with Afterpay
Queen’s Share rum was known to be the best barrels in a distillery and reserved for royalties special occasions. It takes meticulous distilling, additional cut collection, re-distillation, and extended aging to fulfill its promise of dense flavor and plush texture. Sadly it became a victim of bottom lines & large volume manufacturing. We take great pride in being a part of this traditional rum revival.$175.00 (inc GST)
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Afterpay$175.00 (inc GST) Add to cart
$175.00 (inc GST)
- After aging, the rums are brought together in a final blending stage.
- They range from 2-8 years old.
- The end result is an especially full-flavored rum of integrity.
- No sugar additions, coloring, or filtration has taken place.
- Excellent for sipping or cocktailing.
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $42.50 with Afterpay